(4) “There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; (5) One Lord, one faith, one baptism. (6) One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all”. Ephesians 4: 4-6
GICM believes in the Holy Trinity (Father, Son & Spirit) and is led by the Word of God and the Holy Spirit.
The formal structure of the Church consists of:
- Board of Directors: acts as the legal representatives of the church in order to execute any documents necessary. The Board of Directors meets annually with other non-staff Shareholders to discuss the budget.
- Senior Pastor: serves as the under-shepherd, teacher and moderator of the church and its ministries.
- Chief Financial Officer: oversees and maintains the correct financial documents and accounts of the Church
- Controller: keeps a complete record of the bank transactions and the finances of the Congregation, as well as report all moneys received by the Church. An annual audit shall be made at the end of each year.
- Deacons/Elders/Ministers (Servant Leaders): shall conform to the spiritual qualifications of the New Testament as outlined in I Timothy 3.
- Executive Director: oversees the daily operations of the Church and the individual ministries