WHO WE ARE
Global Impact Christian Ministries
is a cutting-edge church that employs innovative systems and strategies to evangelize the lost and empower the saved.
OUR FOUNDATION SCRIPTURE
”And receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.”
Impacting the world with the Word.
Our Core Values
These are the seven foundational tenets of GICM. They govern the outreach projects and
the in-reach efforts of the ministry.
• A PROMOTION of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Romans 1:16
• A PASSION for the POWER and PRESENCE of God. Acts 1:8
• A PREOCCUPATION with PRAYER. 1 Thessalonians 5:17
• A PROLIFERATION of PRAISE. Psalm 100
• A PRACTICE of living what you PREACH. James 1:22
• A PARTNERSHIP with the local communities. Acts 4:32-35
• A PRIORITY of global outreach. Matthew 28:19
- The Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the only basis for our beliefs.
- The Scriptures, both Old and New Testament, are the inspired Word of God without error.
- The Word of God is the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Word made flesh and that He is the true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- Jesus Christ died on the cross, a once and for all sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures.
- Further, He arose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of the Father, He is now our High Priest and advocate.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can mankind be saved and renewed.
- We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only grounds for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God.
- We believe that water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the church during this present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means of Salvation except that they are faithful acts by which we may obtain spiritual grace.
- We believe that the true universal church is composed of all such persons who through faith by grace in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit, baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the head.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church and that every local church has the right under Christ to decide and govern its own affairs according to the Scriptures.
- We believe in the personal coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and in the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer eternal life in the presence of God, of the unbeliever to judgment, and eternal damnation in Hell.